Cristie Virtual Appliance – VA – English
Cristie Virtual Appliance - VA - English
Protect your business from one simple, easy to use management console
Be in control of your backups, recoveries and automated tests, with real time information, progress checks and validated compliance reporting using the Cristie Virtual Appliance (VA).
Navigate and manage your entire estate remotely from a central management console, delivering improved visibility, enhanced reporting and simple efficient management of all Cristie products via one standardized interface.
The Cristie VA has been developed to provide a unified user experience for the entire range of Cristie’s software. Cristie customers can deploy, license, backup, recover, replicate, migrate and simulate recoveries for physical or virtual machines. Supporting a wide range of operating systems, 3rd party backup solutions and hardware.
Cristie VA system compatibility
We are continuously evolving our product and system supports; currently you can use a range of our BMR, server replication, server migration, automated DR testing and full protection software through the Cristie VA. These solutions include:
- TBMR – recovery from IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)
- NBMR – recovery from EMC NetWorker
- Recovery Simulator – automated disaster recovery testing
- CBMR – standalone backup and recovery
- P4VM – full protection of virtual machines
- CloneManager – Hot Standby – server replication
- CloneManager – Migration – server migration
The Cristie VA provides an abundance of features on top of the product functionality including: visual KPI management, job management, dashboards, white labelling and centralised licensing & deployment. These features packaged in a modern, ergonomic design, deliver the user a fresh new experience, that tremendously simplifies the process of protecting your estate, whatever your environment.
- User centric interface
- Simple step-by-step process
- Help and guidance wizards
- Central setup of back-up servers
- Bespoke consolidation method
- Centralized deployment
- Centralized licensing
- Automated DR testing and scheduling
- White labelling
- Enterprise interface
- Language translation
- Identifiable upgrades
- Simple central deployment of backups and recoveries
- Management and visibility of your entire estate
- Agentless management
- Validated compliance reporting
- Fully optimized backups
- Multi-user, with web browser access
- Compatible with tablet and mobile platforms
- ISO’s saved centrally
- Improved alerts and log file access
We are happy to answer any questions you may have or to send you further information. Please use one of our contact forms or our general contact information: Cristie Data GmbH, Nordring 53-55, 63843 Niedernberg, Phone: +49 6028 97950, Fax: +49 6028 9795799, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.